Production Control Associate
This function is responsible for managing the production and changes of system applications for daily 24x7 operations, testing, inventory and version control. Receives, reviews, and maintains controls on inputs and jobs for computer processing and reviews outputs to ensure that they meet job requirements. Provides analysis and evaluation of daily operations and results of testing. Maintains communication between client and company on status of daily production and tests.
May also be described as Production Support Analyst Or Change Control Analyst Or Change Management Analyst Or Production Support and Change Management Analyst
Essential Job Functions:
- Implement changes to CA-7 system applications job streams for daily 24x7 operations, testing, inventory and version control.
- ensure that they meet job requirements.
- Provide analysis and evaluation of daily operations and results of testing.
- Maintain communication with client on status of daily production and tests.
- Provide 24/7 application support, including restoring files, stripping records and rerunning jobs.
- Identify and resolve production related errors.
- Maintain, enhance, and communicate change control standards
- Monitor running of scheduled batch processes
- Interface with customers and provide support of IT requirements
- Audit output of system on a daily basis (balancing)
- Define, maintain, and build production algorithms (balancing)
- Incorporate user requested changes to production cycles
- Install new production applications, including developing job flow
- Production turnover of program changes
- Create and maintain report distribution job streams
- Run and analyze pre-production testing cycles
- Respond to special work order requests from the client Help Desk for reports re-creation,
changes to distribution lists, ‘who done its’, RFIs, etc.
- Answer questions from Programmer/Analysts, Business Analysts and Systems Engineers
regarding balancing, Mantissa, scheduling
- Other related duties as necessary and/or assigned
- Ensure all production level standards are adhered to.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.